We’ve exposed our concern for your safety, as patient or someone looking for this treatment option. In today’s topic for the “I.P.T. Certified-M.D. Awareness Week” we want you to know the actual physical risks you take when not choosing an officially certified I.P.T Physician. Since the beginning of Insulin Potentiation Therapy back in 1930, medical procedures and pharmaceutical drugs have change tremendously and no doubt will continue evolving without end. New and better drugs are available today, new discoveries in the knowledge of the human body, research and clinical trials in the combination of pharmaceutical compounds, etc. I.P.T has also been evolving and modifications are being made constantly made to better the treatment, use better medication or change dosage and methodology that can prevent discomfort, thus enhancing its potency.
A doctor who’s not certified or updated on these matters, can cause a serious damage to the patient. That’s why Dr.Donato encourages all I.P.T Physicians to be in constant training and emits an expiration date on all licenses, to make sure they’re updated and prepared for any complication during the protocol. Unfortunately many doctors take the treatment into their own hands. They think they learned I.P.T from someone else, but were never evaluated nor officially certified by Dr. Donato. Others never bother in updating their knowledge and continue administering I.P.T. without any supervision. This puts the patient at risk. Timing is everything when it comes to I.P.T. It is crucial the I.P.T. Physician knows the exact time when to perform and expect the "Therapeutic Moment". If he's not trained of evaluated in this important part of the procedure, there is a high risk of increasing the adrenergic effect induced by insulin, this means that he won't have control over how much adrenaline your body releases, leading to an increased blood pressure that will create resistance when administrating the medication, diminishing the effectiveness of the treatment, lower success rates, that means more treatments for the patient without positive results. For the certification of a future I.P.T. candidate, trained and evaluated by Donato Pérez García, M.D., he/she must have at least 5 years experience as a Licensed Medical Doctor. Theoretical and Practical Training with a thorough evaluation and supervision by Dr. Donato to certify the next I.P.T. Physician is Competent in:1) Patient Care and Procedural Skills.
2) Demonstration of competence in medical knowledge relevant to Insulin Potentiation Therapy. Observing the candidate's ability to explain indications, counter indications, methods for preparing the patient, chemotherapy and non-chemotherapy drug indications and side effects, pain management, proper techniques for handling and obtaining specimens and fluids.
3) Practice and Improvement learning Skills.
4) Good Interpersonal and communication learning skills with patients; ability to clearly explain to a patient, the facets of the procedure, necessary to obtain information for consent.
5) Ethic and Professionalism. Among other.
1. You can go to Dr. Donato’s official web pages: www.iptldmd.com and www.donatoperezgarcia.com and click on the orange button that reads: “Find the right IPT Therapist: List of Endorsed Physicians by Donato Pérez García”.2. You can click on the Link: http://findaniptldphysician.blogspot.mx/
3. You can contact the IPT Medical Team of Donato Perez Garcia via: Phone: U.S. (619)-798-8017 MEX (664)-635-1834/64 E-mail: email@example.com Skype: donatopg3 Social Networks: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+Pages, Pinterest, Foursquare and LinkedIN.
* “IS MY DOCTOR AN OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED I.P.T.-I.P.T.L.D ® PHYSICIAN?”
* RESPECTING THE BRAND OF I.P.T-IPTLD® AND ITS FOUNDER
* THE OFFICIAL LIST OF CERTIFIED I.P.T. PHYSICIANS
* YOUR SAFETY IS EVERYTHING. BE AWARE!
* OFFICIAL LETTER FOR THE "I.P.T. CERTIFIED-M.D. AWARENESS WEEK" FROM DR.DONATO PEREZ GARCIA.
Comments and questions are welcome.Remember: “Safety Starts with a Choice. Be aware. Check the List!”